Please download and install the Bin Tahr Font for proper viewing.

Also I'm lazy and don't want to debug my CSS for other browsers so...
get Firefox.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Introduction

BEn Taq---

Bin Tahr was created randomly as a result of drawing some characters on the back of a lovely woman by the name of Rachel.

The characters themselves are influenced by fictitious vampire “glyphs” commonly depicted in motion pictures. Also, I believe they are also partial to the characters that are in the “Imperial” language from the Star Wars universe seen on the planet Coruscant.

The language was designed with simplicity in mind. As I am familiar with many languages and their grammatical structure as well as their written language, I decided that many of the common current languages of the world lack readability, versatility, and compactness. Also, the grammar is based purely on logic and learn-ability.

No comments: