Please download and install the Bin Tahr Font for proper viewing.

Also I'm lazy and don't want to debug my CSS for other browsers so...
get Firefox.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Character Composition

The Characters are easily composed using a font called Bin Tahr and can be obtained by clicking the previous hyperlink. The language when typing is very easy to get used to. The capitalized consonants are the top part of a character, and the lower cased consonants are the bottom parts. The middle portion of characters are always vowels, and the case changes the pronunciation. I have to go socialize, but before I do I apologize for the previous post and how the alphabets didn't line up. One day I'll line them up, but in the mean time, just point with your fingers to find out which is which.

No comments: